USABride upholds the highest quality standards with all our veils and tiaras. We Use only the finest materials, including:
– Swarovski crystals
– Fresh water pearls
– Genuine Austrian crystals
– Multi-faceted rhinestones
– Glass pearl & fire polish beads
– Sterling silver or 14 kt gold plated metal
Choosing a tiara is a fun process! USABride is here to help you with your decision!
Where do I Start?
When selecting a tiara, bridal comb, headband, or hair pins, make sure the following is in place:
* Your wedding gown is selected.
* Your hairstyle is somewhat selected.
What Style is Best For Me?
Regina Crystal TiaraTIARA:
Tiaras offer the most dramatic look. They are a gorgeous accent to any style gown, from simple and contemporary to ball gown traditional. Tiaras can be worn with or without a veil and are usually accented with Austrian crystals, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, AB crystals, fresh water pearls, and faux pearls (see below). Tiaras compliment up-does as well as all longer and shorter hairstyles.
* Austrian Crystals: Another name for rhinestones. Designates a higher quality rhinestone.
* Rhinestones: Clear rhinestones.
* Swarovski Crystals: “Brand Name” crystal. Highest quality crystal–specific cut gives it maximum shine.
* AB Crystals: Refers to Aurora Borealis Crystals. They have a “rainbow” effect when they reflect the light. Crystals can be “clear or AB.”
* Fresh Water Pearls: Oval shape and slightly off white in color. Coordinates best with diamond white, off-white and ivory dresses.
* Faux Pearls: Fake pearls, typically more stark white, completely round and coordinates with the white dresses.
Floral Garden Rhinestone TiaraHEADBAND:
Headbands are a very functional option. For brides who want to wear their hair down, a headband can be used to keep her hair away from her face. It also can be worn to accent upswept hairstyles and looks fantastic with shorter hairstyles.
Double or Triple Headband: Charlotte Wedding Jewelry
Double Headbands are the most versatile of all. They can be worn flat on the head as a headband, tilted forward in tiara style, or wrapped around a bun (depending on the style).
The newest style of headband is the headband with an ornamentation design off to one side of the headband. It gives the headpiece a modern, asymmetrical look.
A comb is a simple piece that can be worn with almost any hairstyle. It has a tiara look, but smaller. Depending on the style, it can sometimes provide for a less formal look, and can be worn on different parts of the head.
Swarovski Crsytal Bridal Hair pinHAIR PINS:
Hair pins are also very versatile. They are a great option for any hairstyle, whether formal or tussled, up or down. They have become very popular for the beach bride!
Choose a Tiara According To Your Face Shape
A tiara should draw attention to your face by framing it, not draw attention away from it. The wrong shape tiara can make your face look too long and thin or too short and full. Here is a guide:
* Round/Full face: To make your face appear longer, choose a tiara with some height or one that has a peak.
* Long face: Choose headbands or tiaras with little or no height that extend over your head from one side to the other at an even height.
* Oval face: Avoid pieces with a peak at the top, which will make your face appear longer. Choose a headband, side hair comb or hair pins.
What Color Will Match My Gown?
WHITE GOWNS: Choose a tiara that is silver-tone, rhinestone, or white pearl.
IVORY GOWNS: Choose a tiara that is gold-tone or ivory pearls.
DIAMOND WHITE GOWNS: This is a fairly new shade of gown. It is lighter than off-white but not start white. Choose either gold, silver tone, or white pearl.
CHAMPAGNE OR DARK IVORY: Choose a gold tone tiara or dark ivory pearls.
What Pattern Should I Choose? Cerise Pearl Tiara
Try to match the pattern in the detailing of your gown to the pattern in the tiara. If you have floral pattern in your gown, look for a headpiece with similar detailing. A modern, plain white gown usually looks best with a tiara with straight lines or a geometric pattern.
* Match the beading of your dress to the accents in your tiara. If your dress has pearls in the detailing, select a tiara with some or all pearls. If your dress has crystals, select a headpiece with crystal accents.
* A tiara with only Austrian crystals (rhinestones) and no pearls will match any gown.
* A tiara with pearls should match either the gown (pearl accents on the gown) or pearl necklace and earrings. Most pearl tiaras go well with off-white or ivory gowns, but some pearls are brighter white, so be sure to check the description of the headpiece.
* Be sure to take a step back and make sure that all the pieces of the bridal ensemble work together and that no one piece overwhelms another.
* Brides with Short Hair–Yes, women with short hair look absolutely beautiful wearing a tiara! You do want to choose a lighter, more delicate tiara that won’t require lots of pinning to hold it in place. Try headband style or tiaras with a more petite shape.
* Customer Service Return Policy
* Shipping Info
* International Orders
* Contact Us
* Popular Searches Headbands
* Jewelry Under $30
* Pearl Jewelry
* Bridesmaid Dresses
* Monogram Cake Toppers
* Prom Jewelry – NEW!