The wedding veil. For centuries it has been such a huge part of the classic wedding ensemble. And now whether you want a modern look or want something more classic, a veil can be beautifully incorporated into any look. You can choose a veil in one, or both, of two ways.
Wedding Veils That Complement Your Face Best:
- For women with ROUND faces, a wedding veil that falls along the sides of the face would look stunning. For those with round faces, a veil that falls along the sides of the helps to narrow it. As for your wedding hair with this veil, wearing your hair down or in a face-framing bob would complete the look.
- For those ladies with a SQUARE jawline, softness is key. Face framing tendrils will help to relax a strong jaw, and a longer wedding veil will work better than a short wide one. A strong, square jawline is a striking feature, flaunt it!
- If you have an OBLONG face, complement it with a it of width. Look for waterfall veils paired with a wide tiara, wreath or bun wrap.
- If your face is HEART-SHAPED or TRIANGULAR, you’ll want to add width at the jawline. Since most veils will seem to full for you, the best choice is a back piece, where the width shows up behind the neckline.
- A RECTANGULAR face will benefit from softness as well. Don’t be afraid to try more voluminous veils, the goofy quality will make your face look more symmetrical!
Wedding Veils That Complement Your Personality
- If you’re vibrant, fashionable and want to look different than the rest, the Birdcage veil is for you. It has a vintage yet quirky element to it while still looking elegant and gorgeous
- If you have a laid back personality, you might want to forgo the veil altogether and opt for a beautiful headpiece. Floral clips with crystal embellishments are a huge trend and always look beautiful and effortless at the same time.
- For brides who adore tradition, the Fingertip veil will complement your personality best. If you appreciate tasteful and clean simplicity, then this time-honored style is the perfect fit.
- The Cathedral veil is for the princess at heart; The bride who loves all things formal and elegant. This veil adds an aura of grandeur to any look. A cathedral veil tends to be so extravagant that it works best with a simple dress that wont overshadow the impressive veil.
Whether you choose a timeless veil or a show-stopping headpiece, both would be an amazing addition to your wedding look. Good luck choosing, and happy shopping!