Are you looking for something a little different for your cake top? Below are a few ideas for creative and memorable cake tops.
Just A little different…
* Add a twist to the traditional man and woman figurines by buying a musical cake top and watching the little folks waltz.
* Skip the people and opt instead for wedding bells, hearts or fresh flowers.
* Do you both love your dogs? Have figurines made up to represent your favorite pooches and place them next to the bride and groom figurines.
* If “two lovebirds” describes you and your fiancé well, consider crowning your cake with twin hummingbirds, doves or swans.
* Replace human figurines with dressed up teddy bears for a cute touch.
* Dress up the human figurines in uniforms that represent your hobbies. Are you both avid scuba divers? Have goggles strapped to the faces of the figurines and dress them in a wet suit!
* Was your motorcycle your first love? Harley Davidson has created several cake tops complete with a motorcycle on top.
* Have the groom and bride figurines holding items that represent who you are. A tennis racket, stethoscope, basketball… just get creative.
* Going Disney? Consider purchasing Mickey and Minnie cake tops or a Cinderella coach for the top of your cake.
* If your dream is to be a princess, further the theme with a glass fairy tale castle on the top of your cake.
* Are you marrying a cowboy? Buy a cake top with a groom in a cowboy hat to truly represent his tastes.
All these cake tops can be found over the Internet with a little searching. In the event that you can’t find what you are looking for, many companies will gladly custom make your cake top. With a little creativity and some time, you can have a cake top that people will remember for years to come.