Go from the city, to the beach, to the mountains… all these possibilities exist in the Mid-Atlantic region of America. Below is a list of romantic spots you can go to with your honey.
* New York City: See a Broadway show, travel around Central Park via carriage, watch the views from the top of the Empire State Building and if it’s winter, skate at Rockefeller Center. When you’re hungry, take a dinner cruise around the Hudson or eat in Little Italy.
* The Poconos, Pennsylvania: Stay at a couples-only all-inclusive or in a quaint little bed and breakfast. Enjoy water sports, horseback riding, skiing or golf. Hike the mountains and marvel at the waterfalls and scenery.
* The Jersey Shore: Stay at a Victorian inn in Cape May, Spring Lake or Ocean Grove. Lay on the beach, walk the boardwalk or visit amusements at Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights or Wildwood. Shop on the main streets of many of these seaside towns or visit one of many fairs and festivals that occur annually along the coast.
* Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Study your history by visiting Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Shop at the world’s largest outlet mall or get lost in one of their huge department stores.
* Washington, DC: Visit the White House and other capital buildings. Go to the Holocaust museum for a powerful and emotional look at the Holocaust. If you have time, take a trip to the National zoo.
* Williamsburg, Virginia: Enter into the 18th century at the world’s largest outdoor living history museum. Travel a few miles and go to Busch Gardens or Water Country for some great rides and thrills.
* Virginia Beach, Virginia: Go on an air tour, race at Motor World, play some mini-golf or just relax on the beach. There are many exciting resorts and hotels to stay at. Go on an air tour, race at Motor World, play some mini-golf or just relax on the beach. There are many exciting resorts and hotels to stay at.
There is a lot of fun and excitement awaiting you at these destinations. Enjoy!