This region offers many tourist attractions. Below is a list of some of the more popular ones, but there are many more for a couple who likes to explore!
* Disney World, Florida: Everybody loves Mickey and the gang. If your budget is tight, consider staying outside the park at nearby Kissimmee.
* Florida Beaches: Drive your car on Daytona Beach, go diving in Panama City Beach, see movie stars at Miami Beach or go swimming in the turquoise waters of Sandspur Beach, Bahia Honda Key. This is just a sampling of the fabulous beaches located in Florida.
* Charleston, South Carolina: Shop for antiques, walk along the cobblestone streets, visit Fort Sumter and other historical sites or see a production at the Dock Street Theatre.
* Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Fish off the piers, scuba dive at a local shipwreck, sunbathe on the beach, and when night falls, eat a great meal at one of the many restaurants.
* Nashville, Tennessee: Deemed Music City, USA, you can visit the country music hall-of-fame or see “Elvis Experience” at the Texas Troubadour Theatre. When you want a taste of history, tour the outdoor history museum at Bicentennial Mall State Park.
* Savannah, Georgia: See the historic mansions, stay at a romantic bed & breakfast, and if you are looking for a thrill, go on a paddleboat murder mystery cruise called, “Murder Afloat”.